Home - Official Website of West Java Province

berita

Official Website of West Java Province
  • Main Menu
  • Tidak ada polling untuk saat ini.

    Ridwan Kamil Praises the President's Choice of Capital Design

    https://www.jabarprov.go.id/En/assets/images/berita/gambar_9095.jpg

    BANDUNG CITY- Five designs of the national capitals from the competition were presented to Indonesian President Joko Widodo at the State Palace, Jakarta, Friday (12/20/19). The five designs are chosen by a jury consisting of 13 people.

    West Java Governor Ridwan Kamil who is also the jury of the national capital design contest said, Indonesian President Joko Widodo liked all the designs presented.

    "Very cool (the results of the capital design competition). "The design that the president likes is really cool," Emil said - greeting Ridwan Kamil after attending a presentation on the design contest of the national capital with Indonesian President Joko Widodo.

    "I think the president's choice is extraordinary. God willing, we can be elected as the jury, "he added.

    According to Emil, there are four conditions that are taken into consideration in the selection of the design of the national capital. "This city must have no problems. Second, they must have an identity, that's what's important, "he said.

    "We did not design a new city but a new city which is the capital. People will ask the difference between the capital of Indonesia and Brazil or Japan (for example). So identity arises there, historical issues, Pancasila, "he continued.

    Third, the national capital must be contextual. That is, responding to nature, especially the region chosen to become the new capital of Indonesia is the tropics. "Because it was chosen there, then the swamps, rivers, mountains, hills must be included as an element in making the city," he said.

    "The fourth is the urban system. People can walk, environmental issues, smart city, and others. The combination must all be in the design of the winner, "he added.

    Emil added, the winning work of the design contest for the national capital had a perfection of around 80 percent. For this reason, there will be collaboration between the contest winners and other design works.

    "Then the recommendation is that there will be improvements later. The winner might be 80 percent perfect. "The remaining 20 percent will be filled from the next champions that we think can be included, so that later it will be a collaboration," he said.

    The announcement of the winner of the design contest for the national capital will be made on December 23, 2019. The winner of the contest is determined through a recommendation from the jury and the direction of the President of Indonesia, Joko Widodo.

    "Later the 23rd (December 2019) announced the winner in accordance with the recommendations of the jury and the president's direction. On the 31st (December 2019) he was only given a gift on New Year's Eve, "Emil said.

    Share |

    RELATED NEWS :

    COMMENTS
    Comments powered by Disqus