Home - Official Website of West Java Province

berita

Official Website of West Java Province
  • Main Menu
  • Tidak ada polling untuk saat ini.

    KPU West Java Propose for Gubernatorial Election Budget 2018 of Rp 1.8 Trillion

    https://www.jabarprov.go.id/En/assets/images/berita/gambar_886.jpg

    BANDUNG-Chairman of the Election Commission of West Java Province, Yayat Hidayat said it has proposed a budget of Rp 1.8 trillion for the election of Governor and Vice Governor of West Java in 2018.

    "From the budget amount which is managed by KPU West Java, only 24 percent or about Rp 350 billion. While the remaining of 76 percent managed by Regency/City in West Java,” said Yayat Hidayat told reporters on Tuesday (19/4).

    Yayat explained the proposed budget of Rp 1.8 trillion it is likely to decrease if the cost of the campaign is returned again to load each pair of candidates.

    "We are still waiting for progress on the Law on the elections in Parliament. If the cost of the campaign was charged to each candidate, then the budget we propose could be reduced by about Rp 300 billion. Thus, the budget for the West Java Governor Election 2018 around Rp 1.4 trillion to Rp 1.5 trillion,” he said.

    Chairman of Commission I of the DPRD of West Java Province, H. Syahrir, SE said, the budget propose of the gubernatorial in West Java 2018, submitted by the Election Commission of West Java Province on the occasion of a working meeting with Commission I West Java Commission some time ago.

    "Budget of West Java gubernatorial election 2018 will be met within two years of the budget, the West Java provincial budget in fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2018. However, the proposal is not final, West Java KPU will perform the calculation again," he said

    Share |

    RELATED NEWS :

    COMMENTS
    Comments powered by Disqus