BANDUNG - Several members of Unpad Bandung Board of Trustees (MWA) stated that they had resigned after failing to establish a new chancellor for the period 2019-2024.
To fill the void of several members who resigned, Unpad continued to open registration for Candidates for Members of the Board of Trustees (MWA) Inter-Time Change from among the community elements. Registration is open from May 13 to May 22, 2019.
The selection process for Candidates for Intermediate Substitution MWA Members is carried out by the Adhoc Committee determined through the Decision of the Unpad Academic Senate Number 399.UN6.SA/Kep/2019 concerning the Establishment of the Adhoc Committee for Election of Members of the Community and Unpad Education Personnel.
"This election is intended for the inter-time turnover of two Unpad MWA members from the community who resigned for certain reasons," said Adhoc Committee Chairman Soni A. Nulhaqim in her press statement.
Overall, the duties of the Adhoc Committee include compiling technical implementation instructions and the SOP for the selection of Interim Time Substitution (PAW) Members, and compiling criteria for PAW MWA members, conducting selection of prospective PAW MWA members, and holding elections for MWW PAW members.
"Registrants are Indonesian citizens, physically and mentally healthy, have a strong commitment to advance Unpad, have a good track record, not members of political parties, do not have conflicts of interest in carrying out their duties, are not permanent lecturers, permanent students, or Unpad students, and fulfill administrative requirements, "said Dr. Soni.
Administrative requirements for Candidates for Members of the Board of Trustees Substitution between Time include:
1. Copy of KTP;
2. A copy of the last diploma;
3. Health Certificate from a Government Hospital or Puskesmas;
4. List of recent CVs, according to the format specified;
5. Statement of willingness to become a member of the MWA, according to the format (stamped Rp. 6,000.00);
6. Statement not as a member of a particular political party, according to the format (stamped Rp. 6,000.00);
7. Police Records Certificate (SKCK);
8. Color photographs size 4 × 6, as many as 3 sheets; and
9. Writing about the idea of ??Unpad Development, 5-15 pages with a distance of 1.5 spaces.
From May 13-22, registration is carried out at the committee secretariat at the Unpad Rector's Building, Jatinangor, every working day, Monday - Friday, 08.00 - 14.30 WIB. jo