Home - Official Website of West Java Province

berita

Official Website of West Java Province
  • Main Menu
  • Tidak ada polling untuk saat ini.

    West Java is a Pilot Project for National Disaster Curriculum

    https://www.jabarprov.go.id/En/assets/images/berita/gambar_7523.jpg

    BANDUNG - West Java Province is a pilot project for the national disaster curriculum. This point was agreed upon by 10 governors who were members of the Mitra Praja Utama Regional Cooperation Forum (FKD-MPU).

    For the past two days, FKD - MPU held a Governor's Working Meeting at Trans Hotel Bandung, Jalan Gatot Subroto, Bandung, and was closed on Wednesday (3/27/19).

    The ten governors, namely the Governor of Lampung, Banten, DKI Jakarta, West Java, Central Java, Yogyakarta (DIY), East Java, Bali, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) and the Governor of East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), all agreed to be together strengthen the resilient community culture.

    One of them is through a disaster curriculum with the aim of reducing vulnerability at the community and disaster-prone areas, and increasing disaster management capacity that is anticipatory, responsive, and able to recover.

    "All agreed West Java will be a pilot for the implementation of the disaster curriculum, the content is being discussed, one of which is input from BNPB," said West Java Governor Ridwan Kamil after the closing ceremony of the Governor's Work Meeting.

    According to him, the West Java Provincial Government is currently discussing disaster curriculum content that is supported by the National Disaster Management Agency (BNPB). Today in a separate place the West Java Provincial Government has held a focus group discussion (FGD) related to the disaster curriculum. "As of today FGDs related to the curriculum are being held, the results will be handed over to me," said the Governor who is familiarly called Emil.

    The Head of BNPB Lt. Gen. Doni Munardo revealed, after this Governor's Working Meeting, BNPB immediately coordinated with the Ministry of Education and Culture and experts to formulate a disaster curriculum with West Java as a pilot project.

    "So today BNPB and 10 governors of FKD-MPU members have compiled a blueprint for disaster education. We will also try to formulate it with the Ministry of Education and Culture and some experts," he said.

    According to Doni, disaster curricula at each level of education will have different methods and educational content. But the portion is all the same, namely the curriculum focuses on practice.

    "So about 30 percent of the theory, the remaining 70 percent is practiced. The pattern of education and training is made so that our people and children are not burdened," he said.

    In addition to West Java as a national disaster curriculum pilot project, the 19th Rakergub FKD-MPU also discussed the organization and work procedures as well as the joint secretariat of FKD-MPU which was a follow-up to the issuance of Government Regulation No. 28 of 2018 concerning Regional Cooperation. (*)

    Share |

    RELATED NEWS :

    COMMENTS
    Comments powered by Disqus