Home - Official Website of West Java Province

berita

Official Website of West Java Province
  • Main Menu
  • Tidak ada polling untuk saat ini.

    Basarnas Continued to Evacuate Banten Tsunami Victims

    https://www.jabarprov.go.id/En/assets/images/berita/gambar_7012.jpg

    BANDUNG-The process of evacuating victims from the tsunami in the Banten and Lampung regions is still ongoing.

    In addition to the elite Basarnas troops deployed to Banten, 10 personnel from the Jakarta Search and Relief Office and 20 Bandung Search and Relief Office personnel also moved towards other affected locations.

    "Basarnas along with local potential continue to combats locations affected by the tsunami," said Head of SAR Bandung, Deden Ridwansyah through when contacted by reporters on Sunday (12/23/2018).

    All Basarnas personnel in the Banten area, amounting to 66 people were divided into 4 SRUs and conducted searches for victims in Merak, Anyer, and Carita. While Lampung Search and Rescue Office personnel were 31 rescuers and 21 crew members combed the Long Sea, Bakauheni, Kalianda, and monitoring at Tangggamus.

    Deden said the search was not only carried out by a joint team by combing the land route. One unit of the Banten Search Office rigid inflatable boat (rib) and one unit belonging to the Lampung Search and Relief Office also combed the scene. To search by air the Basarnas deployed a unit of Augusta Westland Helicopter 139.

    Until 16.30 WIB 119 people were evacuated in Banten, injured 515 people. While 49 people died in Lampung who had been evacuated and 220 people were injured.

    "The number of victims, both those who died and those injured, is estimated to continue to grow, given the vast area affected by the Indian Ocean tsunami," he concluded. (Even)

    Share |

    RELATED NEWS :

    COMMENTS
    Comments powered by Disqus