TANGERANG - Public relations government that has a strategic position can always upgrade its expertise, especially in the face of this industrial revolution 4.0, government public relations must be able to master technology and new media.
This was revealed by the Director General of Information and Public Communication of the Ministry of Communication and Information Rosarita Niken Widiastuti when opening the SAIK (Synergy of Action for Information and Public Communication) 2018 event at the Grand Ballroon Novotel Tangerang, Monday (3/12).
According to Rosarita, the SAIK 2018 event aims to strengthen the network of partnerships with the Ministry of Public Relations / LPNK / Local Government, Provincial / District / City Communication and Information Services, Public Relations of State-Owned Enterprises, Public Relations Public Relations and Traditional Media Communities.
"So that the network of partnerships between Central Public Relations, Regions, BUMNs, and State Universities can be more synergized," he said.
In addition, it is hoped that there will also be an increase in government public relations competence and capacity to answer global challenges in order to be more creative and innovative in providing public information and communication services in the digital era.
Dissemination of information is not only the responsibility of Public Relations, but can also be carried out by the community through intermediary folk shows. Therefore, it is expected that the holding of SAIK 2018 can foster the ability, innovation and creativity of the people's performance groups as an entertainment media and information dissemination network and maintain and maintain national cultural values.
"It is hoped that folk shows will not only be a means of entertainment for the people, but also can be a network of information dissemination to the public," he said.
The concept of SAIK 2018 activities consists of main event and side event, namely:
1. Public Expose and Public Service Exhibitions attended by participants from Ministries, Non-Ministry Government Institutions, BUMN, PTN and Regional Government. The exhibition is divided into 4 (four) zones, consisting of the Economic and Maritime Zone, the Human and Cultural Development Zone, the Polhukam Zone, and the Public Service Zone. In this activity the agency can inform about the achievements of the institution's performance and provide public services that can be felt directly by the community;
2. National Level 2018 Folk Performing Media Festival with participants from representatives of 11 provinces in Indonesia;
3. Forum on National Level Bakohumas Meeting with 90 Ministries / LPNK participants, 45 BUMN / D, 60 State Universities and Regional Secretariat of Communication and Information and Public Relations Services from 34 Provinces, 514 Cities and Regencies;
4. 2018 Public Relations Media Award (AMH) with participants as many as 158 agencies, consisting of 67 central agencies and 91 regional government agencies; and
5. Side healthy gymnastic events with the community of persons with disabilities to commemorate International Disability Day which falls on December 3, 2018 with participants from the disabled community and the people of Tangerang City.