TANGERANG - Regional Secretary (Sekda) West Java Province Iwa Karniwa received Bakti Cooperative and SME's Award from the Minister of Cooperatives and Small and Medium Enterprises of the Republic of Indonesia Puspa Yogapada in the series of 71 National Cooperatives Day Commemoration at The Grandtage Hotel BSD City, 11/07/18).
Iwa was selected as one of the recipients of Bakti Award and SME in 2018 because as Chairman of Consumer Prosperity Praja Sejahtera, he was able to increase cooperative profit 10x, based on financial statements of 2016-2017.
So the award he received, said Iwa, not only for himself but also for all human cooperatives in West Java. Furthermore, how cooperatives in West Java can continue to be developed.
"It is hoped that cooperatives in West Java can improve their respective cooperative management system, increase professionalism and improve the market in the community," said Iwa after the award ceremony.
The Chairman of the Organizer of the Ministry of Cooperatives and UKM RI Utung Pamuluh said Achievement Cooperative Achievement is intended to reward the performance of cooperatives within a certain time and provide motivation to cooperatives to be better. At the same time to improve the image of cooperatives in the community.
The assessment mechanism is based on Ministerial Regulation of Cooperatives and SME Number. 6 of 2006 on Guidelines for the Selection of Cooperative Achievement. As well as the technical implementation according to the proposals from each province, from 34 provinces only 7 provinces do not propose Cooperative Maker Year 2018. Among them are Papua Province, West Papuan Province, NTT Province, NTB Province, North Sulawesi Province, Southeast Sulawesi Province and North Kalimantan.
"Requirements and assessments include institutional aspect, business aspect and financial aspect as many as 50 cooperatives in Indonesia who received the award of Cooperative Achievement, with 11 types of cooperative savings and loan cooperatives, 18 cooperative consumer cooperatives, 10 cooperative manufacturers cooperative type, marketing cooperative type 4 cooperatives, and type of cooperative services as many as 7 cooperatives, "he said.
Furthermore, regarding the Bakti and UKM Awards in 2018, is intended to motivate community participation in the use and management of cooperatives and ukm. Assessment based on Regulation of Minister of Cooperatives and SME Number. 5 of 2015, on guidelines for award and / or services.
The requirement is determined by having moral integrity and exemplary, giving service to nation and country especially through Cooperative and UKM, active in leading and or encouraging the increasing of cooperative and SME management, and struggling continuously in realizing KUKM which able to become the backbone of economy in its region.
The determination of acceptance of Award of Bakti and SME in 2018 through the decision of the Minister of Cooperatives and SME RI No. 24 of 2018. And has been determined as many as 60 people throughout Indonesia. Also present are the Chairman of Dekopindo Nurdin Khalid and Indonesian Cooperative Ambassador Dewi Motik.
Recipient's Name Award of Cooperative and Small Business Cooperation in 2018, including:
1. West Java Provincial Secretary Iwa Karniwa
2. Bogor Mayor Bima Arya Sugiarto
3. Regent Karawang Cellica Nurrachadiana
4. Vice Regent of Garut Helmi Budiman
5. Head of Department of Cooperatives and Small Enterprises of West Java Province Dudi Sudrajat
6. Head of Cooperative and SME Office of Bandung Regency Hermawan
7. Head of Department of Cooperatives and SMEs Karawang regency Asep Junaedi
8. Chairman of the Cooperative Pondok Pesantren Al Ishlah Cirebon Regency Agus Hassanudin
9. Chairman of Pondok Pesantren Al Muhajim Cooperative of Purwakarta Regency Amit Saepul Malik
10. Chairman of Rancage Cooperative Bogor Regency Dedi Ahmadi
11. Head of Koperasi Pondok Pesantren Fathiyyah Kabupaten Tasikmalaya Aka Bonanza
12. Primary Chief of Police Cooperative (PRIMKOPPOL) Resort Garut Regency Enang Sunarsa
13. Chairman of KPRI Sadar Pangalengan Bandung Regency Ruswandi
14. Chairman of Koperasu Pondok Pesantren Nurul Iman Bogor Regency Umi Waheda
15. Chairman of Pondok Pesantren Ghoyatul Jihad Karawang regency