Home - Official Website of West Java Province

berita

Official Website of West Java Province
  • Main Menu
  • Tidak ada polling untuk saat ini.

    Indonesia Gold Generation is in West Java

    https://www.jabarprov.go.id/En/assets/images/berita/gambar_5598.jpg

    SUMEDANG REGENCY - West Java has a significant influence to welcome the Indonesian Golden Generation 2045. West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan (Aher) said the demographic bonus is the extension of the West Java Golden Generation for Indonesia.

    West Java population accounted for the proportion of 20% of the Indonesian population or 46.53 million. Details: 23.6 million men and 23.57 million women (as of December 31, 2017).

    "The projection of 2035 is West Java's population of 57.13 million people with productive population aged 15-64 years reaching 68.20% or 38.96 million people. They are the West Java Golden Generation for Indonesia Gold Generation, "said Aher in" Role of West Java for Indonesia Gold 2045 Seminar "at Bale Sawala Unpad Campus, Jatinangor, Wednesday (4/4/2018).

    Indonesia in 2045 will have demographic bonuses with a population structure of 70% in the productive age group (15-64 years). While the other 30% are in less productive group (age above 65 years and age below 14 years).

    Indonesia's gold generation is characterized by demographic bonuses that have high productive potential in 2020-2045. Aher said, to the front of West Java must be prepared because the shocks of West Java will create a national shock.

    "In a religious perspective, solemn worship will only happen if our territory is safe and the people are prosperous. For that reason, to go to the golden generation, the very micro end of all development is poverty alleviation, unemployment reduction, and natural carrying capacity for sustainable development, "he continued.

    In the last 10 years, many policies that support the presence of the golden generation. Aher said, he applied the principle of education early to produce human resources / human resources of West Java.

    From early childhood education to universities that have high competitiveness, pioneering, self regulation, and always oriented to the results of more quality education process from time to time (quality result driven).

    "For example for high school residents. The year 2008 is only 825 thousand or 45 percent, while in 2017 already 2 million more or 81.25 percent of the population is high school and the level. Construction of a new class is 50 thousand, "he said.

    Aher said his side has also made many state universities (PTN) from a number of private universities (PTS) in West Java. Among them are Unsika Karawang and Unsil Tasikmalaya. Including opening Unpad campus in Pangandaran. The goal is to optimize the great maritime potential in West Java which is widely used by foreign countries.

    The next strategy, continued Aher is applying the principle of family planning. By applying this pattern of education, the gold generation of West Java will achieve twin success, which is the success of Imtaq and Iptek at various levels of education.

    Then, apply the principle of quality assurance and accountability of the process of education. This effort is to provide an appeal to the community and the business world so that they can provide educational investment support.

    "It also applies the principles of education and research to create and develop science and technology based innovation as a solution to the problem of competitiveness and through the implementation of Science Techno Park (STP) at Provincial level and Techno Park at District / City level," he said.

    "Not to be missed," says Aher, "Implementing a multi-stakeholder collaboration pattern, ie government / local government, academia, business, and community with media support / control."

    "The Golden Generation of West Java is a new generation of skilled and highly competitive, such as the present exports are still dominant raw materials, so unemployment is still there. If processed first, will be another story. West Java has tried to suppress poverty 1 percent per year, but this 10 years only reached about 8 percent, "he concluded.

    Share |

    RELATED NEWS :

    COMMENTS
    Comments powered by Disqus