Home - Official Website of West Java Province

berita

Official Website of West Java Province
  • Main Menu
  • Tidak ada polling untuk saat ini.

    Provincial Government Prepares for Disaster Fund

    https://www.jabarprov.go.id/En/assets/images/berita/gambar_4943.jpg

    BANDUNG-West Java Provincial Government still reserves Rp108 billion emergency fund if at any time needed by district / city.

    West Java Regional Secretary as well as Chairman of the Regional Disaster Management Agency (BPBD) Jabar Iwa Karniwa said despite the earthquake last week caused the impact of losses in some districts such as Tasikmalaya, Banjar, Cianjur, Ciamis and Garut until now no one has filed for disaster funds.

    "So far there is no emergency response fund we just used Rp26 million there is Rp108 billion, it is stand by at any time the area requires," he said in Bandung, Monday (18/12).

    According to him disbursement of disaster funds is not simple because according to the rules there are a number of conditions that must be met area. First about determining emergency response status, inventory of real losses and applying for approval to West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan. "Later the governor will decide," he said.

    Although disaster response funds are not necessarily needed, it is now continuing to strengthen the preparedness and vigilance apparatus BPBD. It guarantees the preparedness of personnel and the completeness of the emergency response. "I've checked the entire readiness, everything is alert because disaster can come at any time," he said.

    Iwa admitted to patch up the shortage of BPBD personnel it has requested that coordination with BNPB and BPBD area and the disaster response volunteers is strengthened. "This coordination will strengthen our efforts in disaster mitigation and disaster response in the field, so in channeling our help quickly," he said.

    While for the support of equipment according to readiness in BPBD Jabar already qualified. This is reinforced by the operation center control center (Pusdalops) BPBD Jabar. "Staff pusdalops also standby 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.I give high appreciation for them because it is working tirelessly," he explained.

    BPBD Jabar itself released the latest data related to the earthquake disaster that caused damage in 90 districts in 9 districts / cities. Iwa launched the latest data states 4,575 houses damaged where there are 701 houses heavily damaged, 2784 lightly damaged and 1090 units are damaged moderate. "Facilities of worship there are 56 units while educational facilities 58 units are damaged," he said.

    For refugees according to him currently there are still 200 residents who are in post Ciamis regency. As for the number of casualties there are 2 residents. "While this latest data is what we are saying, we ask the residents to remain vigilant, and entrust the information from the institutions and responsible parties." We at the provincial BPBD stand by 24 hours, "he concluded. (Even)

    Share |

    RELATED NEWS :

    COMMENTS
    Comments powered by Disqus