Home - Official Website of West Java Province

berita

Official Website of West Java Province
  • Main Menu
  • Tidak ada polling untuk saat ini.

    West Java Provincial Government and PLN Open Village Electricity Network in 233 Hamlets in West Java

    https://www.jabarprov.go.id/En/assets/images/berita/gambar_4585.jpg

    TASIKMALAYA - West Java Provincial Government (Jabar) together with PT PLN West Java Distribution continue to improve electrification by conducting electricity connection to remote areas, such as in Cigalontang subdistrict, Tasikmalaya Regency, Thursday (2/11).

    The activity was carried out by connecting the flow of electricity in a house belonging to the residents attended by West Java PLN and witnessed by Vice Governor of West Java, Deddy Mizwar. A total of 233 hamlets in West Java simultaneously began to be connected with a symbolic event conducted in Tasikmalaya Regency.

    Electricity connection is done through the installation of power connections for poor households registered in the integrated data base of the national team for accelerating poverty reduction (BDTTNP2K).

    "This is done for equitable development, increasing economic growth and increasing electrification ratio," said Deddy Mizwar in his speech.

    Electrification ratio in West Java has reached 98.5% while the remaining 1.5% is located in the areas that are difficult to reach because of geographical factors and the provisions of local indigenous people who still refuse electricity.

    Deddy added West Java provincial government set priority program which one of them is independence and sufficiency energy of raw water. One is the scope and access of electricity for rural communities.

    "With the expansion of the electricity network built by PLN, I hope there will be no electricity that has not been reached yet, and I also reminded PLN to always pay attention to electricity safety, reliability and environmental stability," said Demiz. Jo

    Share |

    RELATED NEWS :

    COMMENTS
    Comments powered by Disqus