JAKARTA - West Java Provincial Government Receives Sustainable Energy Award 2017 Categories of Local Government to Encourage Production of Renewable Energy Development (EBT) delivered directly by the Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources RI Ignasius Jonan, at JS Luwansa Hotel, Jakarta, Friday (15/9) / 17) night.
Economic Development Assistant of West Java Provincial Secretariat, Eddy Iskandar Muda Nasution, who attended representing West Java Governor, admitted quite happy with the appreciation initiated by Gatra Magazine. According to him, West Java provincial government is quite concentrated in encouraging the production of renewable energy development, "West Java does have considerable renewable energy potential, and our Governor is very visionary in encouraging its development," he explained.
EBT is driven development in Wet Java said Eddy, is geothermal. Data Ministry of ESDM RI mentioned that the geothermal potential of West Java reached 6,101 MW spread over 44 dots in several regencies / cities. This figure means reaching 20.8% of total geothermal potential of Indonesia.
ESDM Minister Ignatius Jonan, who attended the event and handed the award, said in his speech that the government is currently very serious related to the development of EBT in the country. "Proven until September 2017, the government has signed 60 contracts related to EBT," said Jonan.
Gatra President Director Tigor Tanjung said tonight's appreciation was given to local governments, state-owned and private companies committed to the development of EBT. There are 11 categories of awards whose recipients are rigorously selected by a panelist team composed of editor-in-chief of Gatra Carry Nadeak, Chairman of the Renewable Energy Society of Indonesia (METI) Surya Darma, secretary of the Director General of Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation (EBTKE) Dadan Kusdiana and EBTKE Experts Faisal Rahadian.
The award recipients of Sustainable Energy Award 2017 are:
1. Category Investment, achieved by PT Supreme Energy.
2. Aggressive Cultivation Category in the Development of the Greatest Geothermal Potential, achieved by Sarulla Operations Limited.
3. Category Pioneer of Geothermal Power Plant (PLTP) and Still Operated, achieved by PLTP Kamojang.
4. Category of Small-Scale Renewable Energy Turbine Industry With Total Production Achieved by, CV. Cihanjuang Inti Teknik.
5. Category Pioneer Development of Bayu Power Plant (PLTB), achieved by UPC Sidrap Bayu Energy.
6. Category of Renewable Energy Energizer, achieved by Indonesian Renewable Energy Society (METI).
7. Category Solar Power Plant (PLTS) The largest installed capacity, achieved by PT. LEN Industries (Persero).
8. Company Category Most Build Biogas Power Plant (PLTBG), achieved by Asian Agri.
9. Category of Energy Conservation, achieved by the Ministry of PUPR.
10. Category of Local Government Active Encouraging the Production of Renewable Energy (EBT), achieved by West Java Provincial Government.
11. Category of Local Government With Initiative to Encourage Renewable Energy Development, achieved by West Sumatera Provincial Government