BANDUNG-Dr. Hj. Netty Prasetyani Hermawan, MSi, who is also Chairman of the Integrated Service Center for Women and Children Empowerment (P2TP2A) West Java Province, won the Indonesian Smart Movement 2017, initiated by Salman ITB Bandung.
Chairman of Gerakan Indonesia Pintar (GIP), Yanti Sriyulianti said Netty, who is also the Head of PKK Movement of West Java Province, was able to lead the movement of West Java to reject violence through Child Friendly School Movement.
"So far, we are sure, there are many good figures of officials and society who continue to dedicate their lives for better education," said Yanti, on the sidelines of GIP 2017 award at Salman ITB Bandung Hall, Saturday (29/07) .
According to Yanti, GIP 2017 awarded the theme "Realizing a smart, independent and noble gold generation that is ready to overcome digital divide to improve the welfare of the nation".
"The GIP Award aims to give appreciation to prominent figures in encouraging the fulfillment of the right to Education and Child protection in Education that is ready to overcome digital divide to improve the welfare of the nation," he said.
In addition to Netty, a number of regional heads who get the GIP award include:
1. M. Ridwan Kamil, ST., MUD, Mayor of Bandung, in an effort to accelerate the implementation of Child Friendly School and Strengthening Character Education through Bandung Masagi and Pokja Inclusion.
2. Danny Missy SE, MM. Regent of West Halmahera, in an effort to accelerate the absorption of Smart Indonesia Card in West Halmahera.
3. Ir. H. Arsyadjuliandi Rachman, M.B.A. Governor of Riau in its efforts to expand access to Education by issuing Riau Leadership Card (Education Worthy of Kindly Child Friendly Free of Fee).
4. Leny Nurhayanti Rosalin, SE., M.Sc., M.Fin. Deputy for Child Growth and KPPA Sesmen in Acceleration of Child Friendly School.
5. Queen Ng B Wulia Talu, ST. Chairman of PKK Sumba Barat Daya district as the pioneer and driver of Child Friendly School in Southwest Sumba District. (Parno)