BANDUNG-Some of the local railway schedule Bandung Raya undergo change of departure from June 1, 2017. This is to improve the service, especially in Cicalengka Station as the initial destination and the final destination of Bandung Raya Train.
Public Relations Manager of PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Operation Area 2 Bandung, Joni Martinus said According to him there are 6 local train schedules which have changed departure from Cicalengka Station and from Padalarang Station.
"Yes most of the changes to the schedule on Bandung Raya Local Railway and there is one Local Train final destination to Cibatu. For Cibatu destination only changes the departure time in some intermediate stations and arrival time at Cibatu Station. Come to Cibatu Station is late 2 minutes from the original schedule, "he told reporters in Bandung, Saturday (3/6/2017)
According to him, the change is more on a shift a few minutes from the previous schedule. For example the departure from Padalarang Station at 06.50 WIB to 07.00 WIB. For departure from Cicalengka Station at 09.00 WIB to 09.05 WIB.
Joni hopes that with this change people can adjust the travel time using local trains.
Here's the full schedule:
1. KA 344a departs from Padalarang Station 07.00 am, originally 06.50 WIB.
2. KA 361a departs from Station Cicalengka 09.05 WIB, originally 09.00 hrs.
3. KA 375a departs from Cicalengka Station 16.05 WIB, originally 16:30 pm.
4. KA 348a departs from Padalarang Station 16:15 hrs, fixed departure schedule but arrival schedule to Cicalengka Station becomes few minutes earlier.
5. KA 349a departs from Station Cicalengka 18:15 hrs, originally 18:45 hrs.
6. KA 350a depart from Padalarang Station 19:25 hrs, fixed departure schedule but arrival schedule at some stations have changed and arrived at Cibatu Station more than 2 min. 22:55 hrs to 22:57 hrs. (MAT)