Home - Official Website of West Java Province

berita

Official Website of West Java Province
  • Main Menu
  • Tidak ada polling untuk saat ini.

    75% of Tourist Visits by Airlines

    https://www.jabarprov.go.id/En/assets/images/berita/gambar_3087.jpg

    BANDUNG-Ministry of Tourism (Kemenpar) is targeting 15 million tourist arrivals by 2017, 75% of their arrival through airports while the remains which is 25% by land and sea.

    President Director of PT Angkasa Pura II, Muhammad Awaluddin considered it reasonable given the condition of Indonesia as an archipelago country, and most probably that the movements of tourists are by air so that the airport capacity for 75% of the visits should be truly ready.

    "This year Kemenpar is targeting 15 million. Last year it was 12.5 million. Okay, 75% of tourist traffic is through air connectivity, the rest or 25% of them are by the sea and air," he told reporters on Friday (14/04/2017)

    Awaludin said that he predicts about 11 million tourists will landing on 13 airports in Indonesia such as Angkasa Pura I and II airports and the remaining will be landing on 200 airports managed by Ministry of Transport (Kemenhub).

    "It means readiness of our airports is very strategic because they have a duty to handle the 75 percent of the pesengers," he said.

    In addition, Kemenpar is targeting 700 passengers to land on 13 airports. However Angkasa Pura II round the number to 1 million passengers.

    Awaludin further added that last year about 3.2 million passengers landed on 13 airports managed by Angkasa Pura. It predicts about 4 million tourists will go to the 13 airports that one of them is located in West Java.

    "That is why we extend the hours of operation. Now there are only two destinations of countries. We would be very pleased if there is a new traffic. But we have to discuss with the airlines due to the limited hours, "he concluded (MAT)

    Share |

    RELATED NEWS :

    COMMENTS
    Comments powered by Disqus