Home - Official Website of West Java Province

berita

Official Website of West Java Province
  • Main Menu
  • Tidak ada polling untuk saat ini.

    Completion Target on PON's Physical Facilities is 85 Percent

    https://www.jabarprov.go.id/En/assets/images/berita/gambar_188.jpg

    BANDUNG-Assistant of Kesra (Kesejahteraan Rakyat) West Java province as the Chief Executive of PB PON 2016, Ahmad Hadadi said that with the enactment of West Java as host of PON 2016, the construction of physical facilities is a serious concern.

    At the end of this year is targeted the completion of physical facilities reached 85 percent. Hadadi, in a statement to jabarprov.go.id Monday afternoon (16/11) further explained in this year physical facilities such as venues throughout the County/City that will be used for the implementation of a variety of sports has begun built gradually.

    Now being implemented controlling in order to applicable procedures and ensure the facilities built meets the quality aspect.

    At the end of 2015, expectations of 85 percent development completion for PON 2016 can be realized. If the target is realized, the remaining of 15 percent is targeted to be done in early 2016.

    If West Java province regional budgets (APBD) in 2016 already approved by West Java parliament (DPRD) so that the auction process of physical development can be directly implemented.

    Share |

    RELATED NEWS :

    COMMENTS
    Comments powered by Disqus