Home - Official Website of West Java Province

berita

Official Website of West Java Province
  • Main Menu
  • Tidak ada polling untuk saat ini.

    PINDAD Develops a Non-Military Industry

    https://www.jabarprov.go.id/En/assets/images/berita/gambar_1582.jpg

     

    BANDUNG-PT Pindad Persero began to develop non-military equipment industries. According to the Director of Technology and Development of Pindad, Ade Bagja, Pindad starts to manufacture non-military equipment such as excavator.
     
    "Yes, one of which is the manufacture of escavator which had been ordered by the SOE Ministry some time ago. And then we will try to offer some other equipment we can make" said Ade.
     
    Ade said that the percentage of military and non military equipment made by Pindad ranges from 70% and 30%.
     
    "Our core industry remain the military equipment by 70 percent and the rest is our non-military 30 percent" said Ade. (PUN)
    Share |

    RELATED NEWS :

    COMMENTS
    Comments powered by Disqus